Tuition Assistance Awards are In!
Tuition Scholarships for 2018-19
Tuition Contract Meetings are Next Week!
We will have tuition contract meetings for all families who need any financial assistance for the 2018-19 school year AND have a completed/verified Fulcrum application. Since enrollment opens up to new families on Monday, Feb. 26th, we want all current families to have the opportunity to sign up before that day! Make sure to get signed up! The meetings will be 20 min in length and are back to back on the following days:
- Wednesday, Feb. 21st from 8 am - 5 pm
- Thursday, Feb. 22nd from 10 am - 7 pm
- Friday, Feb. 23rd from 9 am - 4 pm
Here is the link to sign up for a conference: http://signup.com/login/entry/786984356943534088
A Few Very Important Items:
- In order to have a contract meeting, families must be up-to-date on their tuition/fees for the current school year.
- Please make sure to be on time for your meeting, as they will be back to back all day.
- Please note that all contracts need to go up from year to year (at a rate appropriate for each family's circumstances). The school's expenses (salaries, electricity, garbage, etc.) all go up, so our revenue has to increase, as well.
Reminder: Early Dismissal Tomorrow and No School on Monday!
- We have a noon (12 pm) dismissal tomorrow. Extended Care is available.
- Monday, we do not have school!