Monday Morning Message (10/17/16)
Every Child - Everyday!
What a great week to be a STALLION!
As we begin the second nine week period, we will continue to visit your classrooms to ensure that Tier I instruction is focused, meaningful and results in student mastery. During PLCs, plan learning experiences that provide students with experiences that will move them toward mastery. Our focus as a district this year is on differentiation and asking questions that are at the appropriate level of rigor. We will ask you to come to our PLCs with the questions they you will ask students during a lesson so we can assure that the questions are appropriate. Keep striving for the gold! I look forward to visiting your classes this week and interacting with you and our students!
See you around the campus!
Reminders & Information
- Teacher Workday: The teacher workday is from 8:10 - 4:10 PM each day. It is encouraged to come in no later than 7:30 AM to ensure that you have ample time to prepare for the day. The teacher workday ends at 5:05 PM on your tutorial day.
- Duty Schedule: This is a reminder that for the first 2 weeks of school, we will all be on duty. If you have a question of where your duty station is, please email Mr. O'Keeffe.
Administrator Communication: If an emergency arises, please contact one of the administrators on campus. If you have a question specific to your content area please contact your appraiser.
· Leroy Bradley – 281-831-5623
· James O’Keeffe – 281-831-9511
· Kim Smith – 281-831-5062
Faculty Meetings: Faculty meetings will be on the 1st Tuesday of the month. Faculty Meetings will be from 7:15 AM - 8:30 AM.
Lesson Plans: Lesson Plans are due Monday by 8:15 AM for the following week.
Student IDs: All students should have student IDs. It is a campus expectation that they wear them.
Tardies: The Tardy Eliminator program is active. When the bell rings, close your door and do not let a student in without a pass.
Hola: In the classic movie "Talladega Nights: The Ballad or Ricky Bobby" what is the famous phrase that was used by Reese Bobby (Ricky's Father) that was given as life advice? Hint: It is currently in Mr. Bradley's office. 3 winners this week. The 1st 3 people before 9:00 AM on Monday take the prize!
Remember, we are the Best school with the Best students and the Best faculty and staff. Good, Better, Best!!! Never let it rest, until your good gets better and your better gets best!
Tuesday, Oct. 18th, 7:30-8am
2. Areas of Concern
3. Positive Behavior Rewards (VIP Lunch)