VCR Lesson 2 Presentation
Fill in the Blank with the Most Appropriate Word from Lesson 3
The Correct Answer
- absence of any form of government or political authority
- disorder and confusion
Anarchy is similar to an interregnum, but anarchy has a more chaotic connotation. There are no other forms of anarchy.
an (G.) - "without"
These combine to mean "without a ruler."
Notice how all of these synonyms give off a more severe connotation than interregnum.
Choose the Number of the Answer That Is Not True
- government : anarchy :: shelter : homeless
- anarchy : order :: dictatorship : free will
- suspense : horror movies :: disorder : anarchy
- lawless : anarchy :: flat : earth