APIBA e-TL SIG
The SIG you are looking for!
6th e-TL Meeting 2015, your opportunity to join us!
- We hold monthly online meetings on Saturday mornings. In our SIG, teachers and teacher trainees learn collaboratively and share their experience on how ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) can be used to enhance the teaching/learning process.
- Siggers and Coordinators decide the topics that are going to be dealt with during the year. The online meetings are recorded so that the siggers can watch them at any time. We carry out “polls” to know our siggers’ preferences.
- Topics suggested for 2015: Wiziq, Fodey, Socrative, Voicethread, Spotify, Narrable, Cube Creator, Wigflip, Swype, Instagram, Google hangout, Pixton, Storyjumper, Using Mobile Phones.
- If interested, please, fill in the membership form available at the bottom of this flyer.
- Contact us:
- e-mail: email@example.com
Google Site: https://sites.google.com/site/apibaetlsig/
6th e-TL SIG Meeting 2015 - f2f (TBC) & Online
Saturday, Oct. 3rd, 9-10:30am
Instituto Nacional Superior del Profesorado Técnico - Avenida Triunvirato, Buenos Aires, Argentina
ONLINE: https://www.wiziq.com/es/ WIZIQ VIRTUAL CLASSROOM (invitations will be sent to Siggers)
1- Welcome and Video.
2- APIBA’s news: Annual Seminar: October 17th , Video for Annual Seminar
3- "Evernote" by Iberia Denegri
4- "ABCya" by María Marta Suárez
5- "Tellagami" by Fabricio Costa
6- "Voicethread" by Claudia Antinori
7- "Feedback through Padlet, hands on activity (brief explanation) by Claudia Antinori
8- Agenda for next meeting.