the inventor was it dowitt Clinton
- historic waterway of the united states connecting in the great lakes with York city via the Hudson river at Albany .
- beginning in the 1700s various plans were proposed to improve navigation the monawk river .
- the western inland lock navigation company and , which found itself shorl of funds and snaried is state partisa politics never completed it is plans
- in 1820 the state of new York purchased the com pany's works , closing the book on the 18th -century canal scheme
- meanwhile a new canal project had been gaining momentum
it was invented year is in the 1817-1825
describe a route it is in to atiantic ocean and Hudson river and erie canal
why I was invented is to connect the atlanic ocean and the great lakes
- how I can define it the life will be so hard because now we have cars and lqanes
The Erie Canal