Trexler Middle School - Promoting Excellence
Early Release Day
Spring Picture Day
This week's resource is from The Behavioral Health and Counselor Center:
The Behavioral Health Community Counseling Center offers counseling to service members and families – individual, group, family, and child/teen. They offer flexible scheduling as well as walk-in appointments. More information can be found here.
News for Rising 9th Graders
The next phase for registration is parent informational meetings.
- RHS parent meeting will be Monday, March 20th in RHS auditorium at 6:30pm.
- SWHS parent meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 29th SWHS auditorium at 6:00pm.
· International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme - JHS
· International Baccalaureate Career-related Programme - JHS
· Culinary Arts Academy - NHS
· Covey Leadership Series/Academy - WOHS
· Advanced/Applied Technologies Initiative - NHS
· Advanced Automotive/Transportation Technologies Initiative – SWHS
· Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFJROTC)-NHS
In order to be accepted into any of the programs students must complete some paper work and meet other requirements. Additionally transportation must be provided by the parent. More information about controlled enrollment and the requirements of the program can be found at the Secondary Course Study Guide starting on page 91.
Air Force JROTC
This programs is offered to all rising 9th grade students as part of the Controlled Enrollment program. More information can be found on the Secondary Course Study Guide, page 93.
There will be a Concussion/MRSA meeting on Monday, March 20th at 6:00 pm in the library. Anyone trying out for baseball, who has not attended a meeting this school year, must attend to complete the necessary paperwork. Please make sure you have completed the athletic participation form, and have an up to date physical on file. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the athletic director, Mrs. Grunden.