Mr. V's Classroom
- Our school wide annual food drive will begin on March 23.
- We are asking for non-perishable food items (can foods).
- All food donations are to be turned in to the front office.
- We ask that students write down teacher's name on donations.
- Our goal this year is to reach over 10,000 food item donations.
- We will be tallying up donations by classrooms.
- The class with the most donations will win a pizza party at the end of the month.
Class Field Trip
- This year for our yearly field trip we will be visiting Old McDonald's Farm.
- At the establishment the students will be able to interact with farm animals such as pigs, goats, and cows.
- The Farm also provides a nice play area with play structures and an open grass area where the kids can play.
- The cost for entry into The Farm will be $5.00 per student.
- Students are encouraged to bring a sack lunch, however there is food offered for purchase at the establishment.
- Our school is offering tutorial sessions for math and reading/writing.
- Tutorials will consist of two teachers who will be helping students with work they are not grasping or struggling with.
- The tutorial sessions will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8am-8:30am.
- There will be a sign-up sheet for students who are planning to attend tutorials.
- We encourage all students who need help in these subjects to attend.
This month in honor of St. Patricks Day our class we will be doing a project over the Irish culture. So each student will do research about Ireland and its customes along with a homemade Irish Clover, these items are to be attached to a carboard poster and brought to class. We encourage the help of parents with this project. I can not wait to see all of the students finished work; I know they will be amazing!