Week at a Glance
This week I am planning to declutter my house and get ready for a garage sale. So far, I have decluttered not one room or even a closet. Hmmm. Maybe I will get started on that tomorrow. :-)
I did manage to have some fun while avoiding housework yesterday. Parkview Field was having tours of the baseball stadium and it was so cool! I was able to see the suites where people pay big bucks to watch games, the TinCaps locker room, and the home team dugout. I also got to see the team's training room, and I was surprised at how small it is. Our EN athletes have a much nicer facility. Even though it was snowing out, it put me in the spring mood and anxious to be outdoors.
I hope each of you are having a fun-filled week!
- 7:30-8:25 a.m.--whole group PD session--summarizing & data wall sharing
- 7:15 a.m.--RTI meeting
- 9:30 a.m.--case conference--Lucinda, Deb, & Karen
- 2:45 p.m.--student council meeting
- 2:45 p.m.--RTI meeting
- 7:30 a.m.--meeting--Karen
- 8:30 a.m.--report card grades due
- 8:30 a.m.--admin meeting--Karen & Josh
- 2:45 p.m.--NCA steering committee meeting
- Begin downloading assignments/items needed for eLearning
- Report cards distributed
- FLS & Northrup switch music times due to band concert
- 9:40 a.m.-10:00 a.m.--7th grade band concert for 5th & 6th grade in gym
- 1:00 p.m.--case conference--Lucinda, Deb, & Karen
- 2:50 p.m.--RTI
- 2:45-3:30 p.m.--Music Makers practice
- 2:45-3:30 p.m.--Game Club
- 6:30 p.m.--Kindergarten Round Up
- Email outline of eLearning lessons via attachment to Karen
- Email eLearning office hours to Karen & post on webpage
- Send home iPods & iPads in protective envelopes
- 7:30 a.m.--teacher leader meeting
- 7:30 a.m.--Tiger Tech Team
- 3:00 p.m.--Post eLearning assignments to web page no later than 3 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m.--gr. 6 weekly notes due
- eLearning Day
- Office hours should be between 7 a.m.-10:00 p.m. (Does not need to be consecutive.)
PD SESSION ON MONDAY: The main focus of our PD session on Monday is on summarizing. We talked briefly about this when we discussed top-down topic webs and two-column notes. We will look, too, at how to combine the strategies together. Lastly, we will do a "show & tell" of the data walls you have in your classrooms. Reminder, have a picture of your data wall saved to your desktop. We will do somewhat of a gallery walk on Monday so you can see how others have posted data in their classrooms. Below are links to some items we will be discussing.
KINDERGARTEN ROUND UP: Many thanks to all who have signed up to help with Kindergarten Round Up! I will send out the schedule in a separate email.