The Sequiota Scoop
A weekly glance at what's happening at Sequiota Elementary
AUGUST 31st, 2015
All Sequiota volunteers are required to fill out a volunteer application form. The volunteer application must be filled out annually; however background checks are good for three years.
A glance at the next two weeks at Sequiota!
Monday, August 31st:
- Celebration Assembly @ 10:00 a.m.
Tuesday, September 1st:
- Happy Tuesday!
Wednesday, September 2nd:
- "Bag for a Biscuit"-Chick-Fil-A will be here with biscuits for parents who bring a bag of gently used clothes for our partner school-Weaver Elementary.
Thursday, September 3rd:
- Happy Thursday!
Friday, September 4th:
- Happy Friday!
- Spirit Day! Please wear Sequiota Spirit Wear!
Monday, September 7th:
- No School-Labor Day-Enjoy the day with your family!
Tuesday, September 8th:
- Kids Campaign Deadline-please turn in all envelopes
Wednesday, September 9th:
- Happy Wednesday!
Thursday, September 10th:
- All Pro Dad Breakfast @ 7:30 a.m. in the APR
- Sequiota day to volunteer at the Clothing Bank (anytime between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.)
Friday, September 11th:
- Spirit Day!
- Wear your Sequiota Spirit Wear!
- Mid 3rd Quarter
- Japanese Assembly @ 1:00 in the gym (all school)
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED AT SEQUIOTA? THE THREE BUTTONS BELOW WILL HELP YOU STAY INFORMED SO YOU WON'T MISS A THING!
Sequiota is a hidden treasure on the southeast side of Springfield! Over the last 50 years, Sequiota has changed in appearance but the values remain the same. We recently gathered to celebrate 50 years of education, success, community and family! Sequiota is a school where students come first and are at the heart of every decision made. Sequiota is home to some of the BEST families in Springfield! Sequiota would not have the ability to do all that it does without the support of our PTA. The Sequiota PTA truly has the students best interest at heart and serves as a huge foundation of Sequiota Elementary School. If you are looking for a school with a small community feel, you have come to the right place. At Sequiota, we are not just a school, we are a family that supports one another and collaborates to provide the BEST education possible for our students.