Creek Band - 10/12/21 to 10/18/21
Weekly Newsletter of the Clear Creek High School Band
This Week's Rehearsal Schedules
- Tuesday, October 12th - 3:45pm to 6:45pm
- Thursday, October 14th - 3:45pm to 6:45pm
- Start times are when students are expected to be in place, with all required materials, and ready to go.
- It is suggested that students arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to start times.
- CCHS Band Staff adheres to end times as best we can in order to respect the time of all Creek Band families.
- Please be prepared to pick your student up no later than 15 minutes after the end time of each event (unless otherwise communicated by your student.)
- Absences MUST be communicated ahead of time whenever possible by emailing Mr. Fincher at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Percussion should e-mail Mr. Fincher and Mr. Coleman at email@example.com. Guard should e-mail Mr. Fincher and Mr. Zamora at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Great Performance at Lone Star Preview!
The Creek Band placed second in our classification and the Creek Color Guard placed first in Auxiliary for our class.
The staff is exceptionally proud of everyone for their hard work!
UIL Region Marching Contest is This Saturday!
We still need supporters to spend parts of the day with us to support the students before, during, and after their performance.
We can't do it without you!
Join us at Double Dave's after the game for only $12 for a buffet! Creek Band students and family only!
UIL Region Marching Contest
Saturday, Oct. 16th, 7:30am-4pm
1955 West Nasa Boulevard
Marching Competition Attire
Students must have thin wind shorts and dryfit shirt on BEFORE departing school. There will not be an opportunity to change at the show site, and there will be no changing on busses.
- "Seeing Red" Custom Top
- Black Marching Bibbers
- "Seeing Red" Hat
- Thin "Wind Shorts"
- White Creek Dryfit Shirt
- Black Socks
- Black Marching Shoes
Post Performance Attire
- "Seeing Red" Show Shirt
Sponsorships for 2021-2022 are Now Available!
If you know a company or organization that would like to sponsor the hard work of the students of the Clear Creek Band program, please share this information with them.
Families and individuals can also sponsor the band program!
Lone Star Preview
- Friday, October 22nd - Football vs. Clear Lake - Challenger Columbia Stadium - 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 23rd - Gulf Coast Classic Marching Contest - Challenger Columbia Stadium - All Day (details TBA)
- Friday, October 29th - Football vs. Clear Falls - Challenger Columbia Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 30th - UIL Area Marching Contest - Challenger Columbia Stadium - All Day (details TBA)
- Friday, November 5th through Sunday, November 7th - BOA San Antonio Super Regional - Alamodome (San Antonio) - See Tentative Itinerary
- Monday, November 15th - Region Orchestra Auditions - Clear Creek HS - 4:00pm to 10:00pm
- Tuesday, November 16th - 9th Grade Region Band Auditions - Clear Creek HS - 4:00pm to 10:00pm
- Friday & Saturday, December 3rd & 4th - Region Band Auditions Phase 1 - Clear Creek HS - 4:00pm to 11:00pm
- Monday, December 6th - Region Band Auditions Phase 2 - Clear Creek HS - 4:00pm to 11:00pm
- Thursday, December 9th - Creek Band Holiday Concert - Clear Creek HS - 7:00pm
- Friday & Saturday, December 10th & 11th - Region Band Clinic and Concert - Clear Lake HS - Times TBA