We Are St. Ann School
8/31/15 Parent & Student News By: Bonnie Hall, Principal
- Due to warmer temperatures, students may wear their gym uniforms for the rest of the week (Sept. 1-3). We encourage you to send your child to school with a water bottle.
- We will move to cooler areas of the school and church, as needed. In addition, refreshing freeze pops will be distributed. (Thank you, Awesome Parents!)
- Lunch orders for October are due Sept. 2nd. Very sorry, but due to a new food service provider for the Archdiocese, no late orders can be accepted. Forms went home today.
- A School Reach message was launched for this evening in regard to gym uniforms, but School Reach is experiencing issues this evening.
- The next Principal's Newsletter will be sent electronically on Thursday morning.
- God bless you! Stay cool!