Overcome the Bad Choice
- Sensitive to what others and yourself say.
- Give up and don't try at most things.
- Drop grades in school.
- Don't socialize or interact with family and friends as much.
- Have less energetic actions.
- "I want to die"
- "I won't have to put up with this much longer"
- "I just want to go to sleep and never wake up"
- "I wish I was dead"
- "I don't want to live anymore"
- Show that you care.
- Get professional help for then A.S.A.P.
- A consular will listen to them.
- Talk to them yourself and show empathy.
- Stress the problem that they are dealing with.
It is Preventable, So Overcome It
- Make sure you know and understand their pain, but make sure suicide is not the answer.
- Ask them if they have a plan, if they do then don't leave them, and keep them company.
- Do not ever keep it a secret, because it is a problem that needs to be solved.
- Tell them all of the good things going on in life and why they shouldn't end their life.
- GET HELP A.S.A.P.!