Waste and Disposal Costs Reduction
By: Payton Eddy
- Donate soap and toiletries to local shelters
- Reuse old linens as aprons or towels.
- Donate old furniture or equipment to charity
- Recycle bins kept in room
- Work around things that aren't reusable,try to use things that are recyclable
- Recycle used water
Buy recycled items
Buy items like recycled toilet paper and recycled linen for hotel or low pressured showers.
This will help the costs of buying things for the hotel and will create a more environmental safe workplace and visiting place for the guests that come.
The overall theme of this topic on waste reduction and lowering costs is that the more you use waste reduction in the hotel the less waste it will create in the future it will show the guests that visit that you care about the environment and their well being and the future of the earth which will cause more people to come see you.