Family Update OVLC 4K-6th Grade
Information for the week of 3/8-3/12
2020-2021 OVLC Smore
Thank you for reading our weekly update! Here are some highlights:
- Supply Drop Off & Pick Up: March 10th (last names A-M), 11th (last names N-Z), 12th (extra pick up date)
- Summer School Information
- Report Cards
- Important March & April Dates
- And MORE!
4K-6th Grade OVLC Principal
Important February & March Dates
March 5th... Report Cards posted to Family Access
March 15th... No School Students (Teacher Professional Development Day)
March 29th - April 5th... No School (Spring Break)
Tuesday, April 6th... 1st day of school after spring break
Chromebook Insurance Information (2nd - 6th Grade)
4K, 5K, & 1st Grade iPad Information
Mark Your Calendars: Supply Pick Up
MATERIAL DROP OFF / PICK UP DATES
Location: East Campus (915 E. Summit Ave.)
March 10th (last names A-M), 11th (last names N-Z), 12th (extra pick up date)
April 14th (A-M), 15th (N-Z), 16th (extra date)
May 12th (A-M), 13th (N-Z), 14th (extra date)
May 26th (A-M), 27th (N-Z), 28th (extra date)
(4K Pick up dates: 2/26, 3/12, 3/26, 4/16, 4/30, 5/14, 5/28)
Mrs. Lang's Virtual Office
- OVLC Calendar: Links to announcements and newsletters.
- Announcements: Emailed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Mrs. Lang Read Aloud: Read alouds are added each week. All of the read alouds will remain on THIS page!
- Coming Soon: OVLC Spiritwear options (Ordering will be available this month)
- Like the 4K-6th Grade OVLC Facebook page @OconVirtualLearningCommunity
- FUN events for our students: Egg Crack Off & OVLC Talent Show
The next PTO meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 9th at 7PM. A Zoom meeting link will be shared as the date approaches.
OLVC Library Book Pickup and Access
Students also have access to E-texts via Overdrive using their Classlink account.
Student is unable to attend any live sessions or complete any assignments for the day
Student is unable to attend live sessions but can complete work during part of the day or after 3:30 p.m.
- Contact teacher via email by 9:00 a.m.
Please contact your home school office with any questions.