Every Student, Every Day
Friday, January 15
Upcoming Dates & Events
- Jan 18 - No School (MLK Holiday)
- Jan 21 - 2nd Nine Weeks Report Cards Sent Home
- Jan 29 - Good Morning, Hosp! at 8am
- Feb 1 - PTA Meeting & 1st Grade Musical Performance at 6:30pm
- Feb 3 - Walk to School Day (details to come)
- Feb 19 - PTA Diverse Abilities Day
Hosp Choir to Perform at the Texas Legends Game!
See full details in the flyer below. Tickets can be purchased at the reduced group rate until Feb 3rd. For questions or tickets, contact Kevin Phillips with the Texas Legends at email@example.com or 214-469-0822 ext. 314.
Choir parents, please note the following important details:
- Even if you just want to stay to hear your child sing and then leave right after the performance, you must purchase a ticket. You cannot enter the arena without a ticket. (Choir students do not need a ticket.)
- Mrs. Ford sent home a permission form this week that each student must return ASAP to indicate if they are participating or not.
- If your child is participating, you will need to drive them to the Dr Pepper Arena. Transportation is not provided to the event. Parking is around the arena or in the parking garage. There is a small charge to park in the garage.
- Both parent information and permission form are located on Mrs. Ford's Choir webpage (click here).
- Be sure to get all Choir notifications and announcements via text! If you didn't sign up to receive them earlier this school year, contact Mrs. Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearing the Clutter After the Holidays? Your Hosp PTA is Collecting Shoes - All Sizes - Until Jan 28!
Reminder - AM Car Drop Off
Please note the new sign and cones along the back driveway indicating "When you get to a cone, get out on your own".
Students do not need to wait for someone to open their door. As long as the line of cars is stopped and you have reached the cones, your student(s) should exit curbside and walk along the sidewalk to the Pod 3 doors.
Send In Your Healthy Choice Photo!
Our 21 Day Challenge bulletin board (pictured below) is lonely and searching for students caught making/eating a healthy snack from our 21 Day Challenge recipe book.
Email your student's photo to me at email@example.com so we can highlight them!
Thanks, Coach Bustamante
Need Details on the 21 Day Challenge?
Scholarship Opportunity for 200 Students in FISD & PISD
Ever Need to Reference an Old Parent Newsletter?
OTC Medication Recall Notice
Two types of children's cough syrup are being recalled after dosing cups with incorrect markings were included in the packaging, prompting concerns that children could become sick after an accidental overdose.
If you have questions, please contact Nurse Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org.