The Petty Post
April 30, 2023
Puede Ver Este Boletín en Español.
- 4th/5th Percussion Band practice @ 7:30 am
- Concert Orchestra practice @ 7:30 am
- Kickball Intramurals until 4:30 pm
- Beginning Orchestra practice @ Petty 7:30am
- 5th Grade Band Practice @ AUGS, 7:30am
- Diversity Club until 4:30 pm
- Yoga Intramurals until 4:30 pm
- Beginning Band practice @ AUGS 7:30am
- Beginning Orchestra Concert 6:30 pm @ AUGS
- Cadet Orchestra practice (4th/5th) @ AUGS 7:30am
- 5th Grade Band practice @ AUGS @ 7:30am
- Beginning Band @ AUGS, 7:30am
- Intermediate Orchestra practice @ AUGS, 7:30am
- Boosters Fun Run during PE classes
- Art Crawl
Monday 5/8 - Friday 5/12
- Staff Appreciation Week
- 1st, 2nd & 5th Grade Field Trips to Milwaukee Zoo
- Start the Summer Time Countdown for spirit days
- 3rd Grade Field Trip to Milwaukee Zoo
- 5th Grade Movie Field Trip
- Kindergarten Field Trip to Antioch Fire Station #2
Art Crawl This Saturday!
Kindergarten Registration for 2023-2024 School Year
We encourage our families to register their students by June 1st so they can participate in the Popsicles with the Principals and have a chance to meet their new classmates and families as well will have an opportunity to meet each other. Not to mention, families will have an opportunity to learn more about our parents Boosters, after school Champions programs, let their children tour one of our school buses, and more. Please don't miss this opportunity. If you know someone with incoming kindergartners, please let them know!
Grades 1st-8th Registration for 2023-2024 School Year
May 2023 Lunch Menu
Apple ID Password
The Technology Department has seen an increase in students and staff iPads requiring the Apple ID password to be entered due to updates occurring. Please don’t allow students to click cancel or instruct students to click cancel. This password can affect future updates as well as other features on the iPads. All students’ Apple ID passwords can be found on PowerSchool under other school information on the PowerSchool parent portal.
As the end of the year approaches us, please encourage or help your students with deleting any pictures, videos or other files that are not needed anymore. Please remember that the iPads are not for personal use and shouldn’t be used to take personal photos. All iPads will be collected at the end of this school year. Each returning student will receive the same iPad back in the fall. The power brick and lightning cord will be returned with the iPad. Any missing cords, bricks or damages will be assessed a fee at this time. If any student is attending summer school, they will turn in their iPad as well. On the first day of summer school, they will receive their device back.