The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of May 9, 2016
How will you CHANGE THE WORLD by sharing & supporting your opinion?
Pajama Drive Jeans Day
Monday, May 9th, 8:30am
Bulldog Buddies Meeting
Wednesday, May 11th, 3-4pm
- CICO: Check-In/Check-Out Program Review
- C&C: Check & Connect Planning
- Student Attendance Initiative: HERO's (Here Everyday Ready On time!)
The Curriculum Corner: Schoowide PBS & "Check & Connect"
Happy Birthday @BullockGarden!
Sustainable, green, healthy & delicious!
Words to Inspire
THANK YOU for all you do for our kiddos!
News & Notes
Let's end the year with a SCHOLARLY ENVIRONMENT! There's been a marked increase of toys, game cards, basket balls, etc. in the building. Let's work together to change this! I will be doing a phone blast to the community tomorrow night, but please reinforce this message with your kiddos.
Just a reminder that our monthly faculty meeting will be on 5/16...don't forget that Rowan University will be here!
Technology Committee Meeting is scheduled for Monday May 9th in Computer Lab after the last bus of the day.
- If you wanted to work on any book orders together, just let me know! I have many different book lists posted throughout the news feed on the Curriculum Corner Facebook page as well.
If you would like to participate in the NEW Bullock School Green Team, we will meet in Tees/Harris’ room, 5/19 at 3. We are expanding the Garden Team to incorporate schoolwide sustainability efforts, wellness, and garden planning. There will be new committees formed to prepare for next school year. Thank you!
You're the Best...Quotes from the Staff!
- Amanda-You kept calm and was always smiling during PARCC! Great job!
- Third Grade team – way to stick together and get through the PARCC!
- Special thank you to Karen and Dionne – could not have done it without you!
- Nicole and Mel thank you for making us feel special every day during the PARCC ! We have the best neighbors!
- Giant thank you to Amanda for everything that you do!!!!!
- Thank you Deneen and Cindy for your help while I was out. I really appreciate it!
- Carol and Joan for working so hard on our Taco Bar for Cinco De Mayo!
- Thank you Aileen for sharing the Mother’s Day card with me!
- Thank you Steph for letting me use your grammar book!
- Thank you to everyone for all of the support throughout my Master’s Program! ~Katie E.
Thanks to the fabulous first grade team for always sharing ideas and supporting each other.
- Congrats, Cupcake on your graduation!!!
- Thanks to everyone for all the Birthday wishes! -Lauren M.
- Thank you, Kim, for the awesome B-day treats!! You rock!
- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all of my Test Administrators and Proctors for two great weeks of testing! YOU ARE THE BEST!! As always, we did not have any major issues.
- Giant thank you to Michele Turley – for going above and beyond for us!!! You are the best!!
Thanks to Patti, the best testing partner ever! Cool and calm and easy to work with!
Shout out to Michele T – retired but still a part of our community.
- Julie-You will be missed more than you know. Good luck with your next adventure!
- Marian-thank you for your help with the recess incident. Your time is always appreciated!
- Amanda-thanks for all your support during testing.
- Mrs. Raynor, thanks for the great read-aloud and helping with my Mother’s Day presents
Thank you Kassie for your hard work and doing a fantastic job with our field trip. You made it so easy for us!!
Thank you for being a great co-teacher Desarea!! Really can’t believe this year is almost over!!
A great big THANK YOU to Carol, Joan, Michelle Turley and everyone else who helped with our Cinco de Mayo Luncheon today. It was wonderful!
- 05/02 - PARCC Assessment Week #2 (5/2-5/6)
- 05/05 - Collaboration Day
- 05/09 - PARCC Make-up Week (5/9-5/13)
- 05/10 - 2nd Grade Trip (Camden Aquarium)
- 05/11 - Bulldog Buddies Meeting
- 05/16 - Faculty Meeting
- 05/19 - CAST Paperwork DUE
- 05/26 - CAST Meetings; 3rd Grade Honors Choir Concert
- 05/27 - Bowe Band Assembly (9:45); Star Student Luncheon
- 05/30 - School Closed (Memorial Day)