My Digital Footprint
By Tim Lynch
1. What is a digital footprint and why is it important?
A digital footprint is all of the things that are on the internet that are connected to you. The main portion of your digital footprint is going to be social media. It is important to have a positive digital footprint because it can help you get a job or change the way people look at you. For example if you were to go and get a job and the google your name and inappropriate things come up they probably won't give you the job.
2. What does your Digital Footprint consist of? What tools do you use and for what purpose?
3. What impact does/can your footprint have on your future?
4. What can you do to continue to improve your online identity
4. I can keep posting things that are not inappropriate and stay away from anything that can harm my reputation like doing bad things and then posting about it or posting mean comments on a post. something that can impact my digital footprint for the better would be talking about things that you have done in your life that are good such as helping at an adoption center or cleaning a backyard or park and then posting about it.