Solar Nebular Theory

The Story of our Sun

Big image

The Solar Nebular Theory explained.

The Solar Nebular Theory is the when a supernova exploded and 99.99% the material from the explosion collected into the Sun and the Planets got the remaining 00.01% and that became the solar system. The solid materials many stayed near the Supernova and that caused the inner planets from Mars to Mercury to be correct and most of the gases went further and formed the gas giants. Then on the planets the different materials started to sink or float to the surface depending on their weight and this made Iron and other materials to make our magnetic shield for the Earth so other wise we would be died.

Background

The Solar Nebula Theory was founded by the Emanuel Swedenborg, Immanuel Kant, and Pierre-Simon Laplace. The theory was first introduced in 1734.
Big image