Rosedale Elementary: March 9-13
- February Math Data Reports
- February Reading Data Reports
- **IMPORTANT NOTE** iReady has changed its reporting. Please see the explanation in the data reports email previously sent!
- Notes from last week's training
- Groups should be set and teaching in progress for this month's standard! Please talk with Whitney and/or me if you have any concerns or see a need for adjustments between now and our post-testing on April 9.
- Mrs. Martin's class now has an average Lexile that is ON grade level!
- Miss Vancil's homeroom now has an average Lexile that is ON grade level!
- There was some great Lexile growth in February, with these being the highest gains:
Mrs. Martin's class (+33L)
Mr. Batty's class (+28L)
Miss Vancil & Mr. Roman's classes (+27L)
- Most classes have 70% or more of students passing 70% or more of their lessons. Mrs. Yocum and Mrs. Case have over 90% of their students reaching this mark!
- Most classes have 70% or more of students passing 70% or more of their lessons. Mrs. Roush and Mrs. Kneeland have 93% of students reaching this pass rate goal in February!
- Most classes have 70% or more of students spending at least 30 minutes per week on task with iReady math lessons. 100% of Mrs. Yocum's class met this goal in February!
Don't forget to be working on collaboration skills with your students when the opportunity arises! We'll be discussing these at some point before the end of the year!
- The Swivl system is available! Use the link below to learn about how it can help you evaluate student collaboration and/or collaborate with your colleagues. Please reserve the system at least a week in advance.