- fossil fuels are created by leftover materials from when the dinosaurs were here and if you dig down to find bones now then they will have turned into fossil fuels
- fossil fuels are very old dinosaur bones or plant materials
- Crude oil is a smelly, yellow-black liquid and is usually found in underground areas called reservoirs.
- Coal is black or brownish-black sedimentary rock that can be burned
- Natural gas is made primarily of methane which pollutes the air.
- wind turbines can create energy that allows you to not be polluting at the same time.It also is good for the environment and will never run out.
- Geothermal energy is created from heat from the Earth.
- Sustainable energy comes from renewable resources.
- Some renewable energy resources are solar energy, wind energy, geothermal energy, tide energy and ocean energy.
- The first radio tube was invented by John Ambrose Fleming. That is how electronics started.
- "There are already too many people in the world to grow crops without the use of technology."
- To meet the world's present energy needs by using solar power, then, we would need... a machine the size of France."