Im a tour guide taking people to visit Germany Peru and Cuba
is Germany a traditional market command or mixed economy
- Germany is the most populous European country (apart from Russia), with a population of 82 million as of 2012.
- Germany was the first country in the world to adopt Daylight saving time (DTS, a.k.a summer time) in 1961, in the midst of World War I
- Peru grows more than 55 varieties of corn, and you can just about find it in any color including yellow, purple, white, and black.
Two-thirds of Peru is covered in prime Amazon Rain Forest.
Industry: Sugar, petroleum, tobacco, chemicals
Agriculture: Sugar, tobacco, citrus, coffee; livestock
Exports: Sugar, nickel, tobacco, fish, medical products
- Cuba has a population of 11 million people (11,061,886) as of July 2013.
- Cuba is the largest of all islands in the Caribbean. The country also includes more that 4000 other much smaller islands and cays.