The Viking View Families
To translate this newsletter please click on the image that looks like the one below or the small circle of the person on a phone.
Welcome back video
From the desk of Principal Williams
I know that there is a lot of anticipation for this upcoming school year. All of the Steele Lane staff cannot wait to see your students on our campus again. I look forward to seeing our school community back 5 days a week.
We all hope that you and your family were able to reconnect and have special time together this summer. Even on my trips to the beach, I thought about our school all of the time. Steele Lane holds a special place in my heart and a big reason for that is the kids, the families and the staff. We are all on the same team to ensure the success of all that walk through our doors. We strive to Imagine all possibilities, Innovate to enhance learning, and Inspire our future to believe that anything is possible.
Please read all of the sections in this newsletter. I will normally send out newsletters on Mondays.
Please follow and like us on Facebook too! @SteeleLaneElementary
With much gratitude,
We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Log into ParentSquare today. If you are new to ParentSquare, click here for instructions (English/español). If you need more information visit this webpage from Santa Rosa City Schools.
How do I know which teacher my child has?
How do I bring my students to school and pick them up?
- There is no parking available for families in the back of the campus. The driveways will not be available.
- You may park in the neighborhood and walk into the campus staying outside of the buildings. From the front of the school please enter through the gate with the GREEN entrance sign.
- If you are driving and dropping off and not getting out of your vehicle you may pull up to the curb and have your student hop out and walk in through the main gate.
- If your student takes the bus they will also enter through the main gate.
- If you are walking in from the backfield you are allowed to walk with your student and wait on the blacktop with them.
- When picking up your student please make a plan to either meet you in the front of the school if you are driving up, on a place on the blacktop if you are walking. We will walk students to the bus. Do not park in in the staff parking lots or drive into the driveways.
Masks must be worn at all times while on campus and please maintain distance from others not in your household.