Riverview Eagles Soar!
Our Next Distribution Day
On Wednesday, October 7, families will drive through and retrieve bags again with more materials during the following three time slots:
- 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- 11:45 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Bags will be filled with instructional materials needed for the next two weeks.
We look forward to seeing you again!
In-Person School Begins for Kindergarten, 1st and -2nd Graders on October 26!
- Pre K – 2nd Grade: The week of Monday, October 26, students will return in-person, every day.
- 3rd – 6th Grade: Mid to late-November (date TBD) students will return in-person instruction using our hybrid model (combination of in-person and remote learning – ABAB A/B).
- Students can also choose to stay online with 100% distance learning or to continue their enrollment in our Parent Partnership Program.
Free Breakfast and Lunch for Students
Students able to receive free breakfast and lunch
Free breakfast and lunch are available at various sites throughout the Snohomish School District. Meals are served Monday through Friday via a district delivery vehicle which will be located in a school/building drive/parking lot. Breakfast will be served in the morning at Totem Falls Elementary (YMCA) and the Snohomish Boys & Girls Club due to child care services. All other locations will provide the next day's breakfast during the daily lunch service. Any child 18 or under is able to receive the free meals. Names and addresses will not be collected. Parents/guardians can pick up meals for their children.
2020-2021 Remote Instruction Food Service Schedule
- Boys and Girls Club - 11:40 a.m.-Noon
- Cascade View Elementary - 12:40-12:55 p.m.
- Cathcart Elementary - 12:15-12:30 p.m.
- Central Primary Center - 12:10-12:25 p.m.
- Circle H Mobile Home Park - 12:15-12:30 p.m.
- Dutch Hill Elementary - 12:35-12:50 p.m.
- Emerson Elementary - 11:40 a.m.- 11:55 a.m.
- Little Cedars Elementary - 11:40-11:55 a.m.
- Machias Elementary - 11:40-11:55 a.m.
- Riverview Elementary - 11:40-11:55 a.m.
- Seattle Hill Elementary - 12:30-12:50 p.m.
- Snohomish Aquatic Center - 12:10-12:25 p.m.
- Snohomish Mobile and RV Park - 12:35-12:50 p.m.
- Snohomish High School - 12:10-12:25 p.m.
- Three Rivers Mobile Home Park - 11:40-11:55 a.m.
- Totem Falls Elementary - 12:10-12:25 p.m. (only lunch provided during this time frame)
- Valley View Middle School - 12:40-12:55 p.m.
- Boys and Girls Club - 7:30-7:50 a.m.
- Totem Falls Elementary - 8-8:20 a.m. (only breakfast provided during this time frame)
Check the Website
Check out the Snohomish School District website for detailed information about online learning and much more.
Please be patient with us as we figure out this new and ever-evolving reality! We are trying our hardest to make it work for our families! Thank you.
The Snohomish School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Civil Rights Coordinator, Title IX Coordinator and ADA, Darryl Pernat, 1601 Avenue D,, Snohomish, WA 98290, 360-563-7285 Section 504 Coordinator and Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB), Shawn Stevenson,1601 Avenue D, Snohomish, WA 98290 360-563-7314
Bus Loop and Car Loop Swap
In an effort to quickly get more cars off the street in front of our school, we have decided to swap the bus and car loop location.
- Car riders to and from school will now use the longer driveway loop on the west side of the school. Drivers are asked to pull up as far as possible by the sidewalk. Students are not to exit vehicles until they are stopped at the sidewalk area and to enter/exit from the left side of the vehicle.
- Buses will use the shorter driveway loop directly in front of the school.
We are hoping this helps with the congestion on the street in front of our school, getting more cars off the road and into the larger loop. As always, please treat each other with courtesy and kindness.