May 29, 2018
This is the form you will initial completely and give to Kim Hampton in exchange for her signature on your LTHS sign out sheet.
This is the form you will initial completely and give to Sherry Myers or Kim Hampton in exchange for a signature on your CTE Sign out sheet.
This links to a folder with ALL the instructions I have sent out
Summer Work Tickets
If you put in a regular HelpDesk ticket, it will most likely sit there until specialists return near the end of July.
Remind! Getting Ready for Next Year
Just a few reminders about your FISD Remind.com account...
- Next year’s classes will be rostered (auto-created then loaded with students and parents) around the start of school in August.
- Groups, organizations, clubs, etc. will not be rostered. You will need to set these up yourself, which can be done at any time.
- Feel free to clean-up or delete any current classes/groups at any time. They will not be removed from your account unless you do it.
- Any FISD staff using text communications with students MUST use Remind.com for this communication.
- Remind can be accessed through the website, iTunes app, and Google Play app.
- Remind.com’s Help Center
- Remind translates for you.
- Use Office Hours to show students and parents the best times to reach you.
- See to whom your message was successfully delivered.
- When using the phone app, Remind allows you to call parents with a masked phone number. You can call long distance numbers this way.
Our Last Badge
Jamie Harmon (dance) earned a critical thinking badge for a project in which students studied different choreographers and then created dance routines that emulated the style of the choreographer without copying the moves exactly. They filmed their routines and then critiqued performances by students in other classes online.
But think how many devices we could add to our buildings if every teacher earned ONE device. You don't want a Chromebook? I know someone who does, I promise! We can definitely make use of them!