NMS ELA & Social Studies PLC
November 13, 2014
- Bring a copy of your class rosters
- INOVA Data
- INOVA Training from Mrs. Clark
We will all meet in the ROUND ROOM.
Start and end on time
Stay on topic
Keep personal distractions to a minimum
Be respectful of those speaking - limit side conversations
Look at agenda in advance
Listen to others while remembering to be respectful
Don’t whine, shine
Open communication - be willing to share
Be mindful of vocal volume
4 Essential Collaborative Planning Questions
1. What is it we want our students to learn?
2. How will we know if each student has learned it?
3. How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
4. How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?