BY: Shelby Hodo & JoEllen Hindman
Mission Statement, values, and CEO
Mission Statement- "Our aim is to be North America's best food and beverage company, and we'll get there by continuing to offer products consumers love, creating a performance-based culture that motivates and excites employees and becoming the best investment in the industry."
CEO- Tony Vernon
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Staff Auditor
- Training and Development Coordinator
- Associate HR manager
- Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
The senior marketing manager is responsible for the leadership of the flavors and powders business under limited instruction from the marketing director. They also lead the teams innovation and new product development.
Education and Skills needed:
• Bachelors degree in business disciplines
• MBA is preferred
• 5 years minimum experience in Ingredient Marketing, Operations and Sales in domestic and international markets
• Background in food science is strongly preferred.
• Strong technical background is required