CMS Parent eNews
Sunday, September 29, 2019 (Week #6)
Principal's Weekly Parent & Guardian Update...
Principal's Weekly Student Message - Resiliency...
Parents & Guardians:
It’s hard to believe that we are coming up on the middle of Term #1 already; it seems like school just started. For your planning purposes, the Parent Portal will be opened up on Friday, October 4th for mid-term grades. This doesn’t mean you can’t access the Parent Portal now to follow your child’s progress, it just means that all grades will be entered and current on October 4th.
On a side note, especially if you look at your child’s grades often, teachers need time to grade and upload assessments. Please understand that there may be some time between assessment day and posting of the grades. If you have any questions about the status of your child’s progress, you can always contact his/her teacher or Team Leader directly.
We have created a nice pace for our students and staff. Looking forward to continuing with all of the great things we do everyday.
Dean W. Packard
Phone: 5082481423 Ext. 1102
For a deeper look into what’s happening at CMS jump on our social media platforms!
Twitter: @CMS_Grizzlies (Please follow us for day-to-day information)
Instagram: CharltonMiddleSchool (Please follow us for day-to-to information)
Monday, September 30th:
- XCC practice 2:30-3:30 (meet in café first)
Tuesday, October 1st:
- Show Choir practice 2:20-5:30 p.m.
- B&G Soccer (Home) x Whitcomb 3:30 p.m. (Boys first)
- SEPAC Meeting 6:00-8:30 p.m. in the cafeteria
Wednesday, October 2nd:
- PTO Sponsored Book Fair Preview Day – All students to the library
- Field Hockey Scrimmage at Shepherd Hill 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- XCC Meet x Dudley (Home) 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 3rd:
- PTO Sponsored Book Fair Purchasing Day – All students throughout the day - Library
- B&G Soccer Game (Home) x Central Tree (Girls first)
- Show Choir Practice 2:20-3:30 p.m.
Friday, October 4th:
- Parent Portal will be opened by 10 a.m. for mid-term Progress Reports
- Lion’s Club Mobile Sight & Hearing Screening – all day – 5th & 7th grade students
CMS News Updates:
Picture Re-Take Day - Monday, October 21st
Parent Portal - If you are having issues accessing the Parent Portal, please e-mail Mrs. Andre at email@example.com
Help support our teachers and start your holiday shopping with the Yankee Candle Fundraiser! We earn 40% on all sales.
CMS Code (group 990015819)
Don't forget that next week is also the Book Fair!
Parent Resource Section
CMS’ Lunch Information
Did you know CMS offers a quick breakfast? Click below to access menu options:
Free & Reduced Lunch Information:
August 27th - November 1st
Term #1 – Progress Report Date
Friday – October 4th (Parent Portal Opened – current status)
School Phone: 508-248-1423
District & School Calendar 2019-2020: District Calendar
District Website: District Website
CMS’ Website: CMS' Website
Parent Teacher Organization Website: PTO Website
Music Parents Association Website: Music Parents Association Website
If you have questions, please e-mail Mrs. Kasierski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to access our daily announcements. Check back often becuase they are updated frequently.