Jr. Scout Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Danielle's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Katie Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Le Andra's Email: email@example.com
Teacher's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
November 11th - Ms. Katie
November 30th - Emilia
November 3rd: Parent's Night Out
November 19th-20th: PJ Days
November 21-23rd: Closed for Thanksgiving Break
November 24th - Ms. Hailey's Due Date
December 7th: Ornaments with Grandparents
December 24th-26th: Closed for Holiday Break
December 31st-January 1st: Closed for New Years Eve
PTO and Vacations
Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Please email Mr. Mike at email@example.com
In the Classroom!
- Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
- PJ Day! (Nov.19th&20th) Im so excited, it will be easy for you and fun for the kiddos
- This month we will be doing a lot of holiday crafts from Thanksgiving in the fall to many more holidays coming in the winter such as Christmas and New years eve.
- We plan to focus on social emotional skills throughout the month We will begin to identify ourselves. Our goal is to say our names and know who we are; when asked "Where is 'your name'?" your kiddos will learn to point to themselves or say "that's me."
I'm super excited for some Thanksgiving books this month...are you?? Check out all the deals for this month!! Scholastic will be sent out November 6th and will orders will be due November 15th. Our online code is HQ686
Tax Time is Approaching...
Dear Tot Spot Families,
I am sending this email because we are getting close to the end of the year and therefore close to tax season. Because of our changes from Rapid Tuition to Tuition Express there will be two-year end summaries (a mid year summary for Rapid Tuition and a year-end summary). I emailed all our families when we transferred from Rapid Tuition at the time of the change, so please check your email history for that email. As far as Tuition Express, every family has direct access to your billing receipts through www.myprocare.com . If you have already signed up with www.myprocare.com you are ahead of the game. However, if you have not, you can register from this link www.myprocare.com. You will use the email you received this message from to login. If you have any problems, please let me know.
Goodbye Summer....Hello Sickness! :(
Healthy Start Wisdom
My favorite Dinner Recipe
The Book Nook
The Parent's Spotlight
- We so appreciate you supporting our fundraising efforts such as parent's night out!
- Remember there is a suggestion box in the lobby, and we love to hear about ideas to enhance the learning environment for your children.
- Thank you for voting in our first annual pumpkin decoration contest. We can't wait to see what our kiddos and staff come up with next year!!
- Thanks to all who toughed out the cold weather and went to Tuttle's with us! It was super cold but spending time with our Tot Spot Family made it worth it!
- Thank you for all the special teacher treats that really touch our hearts (doughnuts, cookies, the supplies for VIPS, and various donations you've made) We can't express enough how much we truly appreciate anything and everything you do for us
- Please make sure that your child has weather appropriate clothing in their cubbies. Now the weather is starting to cool off we need long sleeve shirts, long pants and jackets.
Would you like to donate?
We could use:
- Scrap Paper
- Food coloring
- EXPO dry erase marker cleaning spray
- Musical instruments
- Baby/Vegetable Oil
- Corn Starch
- Is there ever a time when you say to yourself, " I wonder if The Tot Spot would want this"? We could use it in so many ways. You may have babies, but the whole school is yours. Everything can turn into a sensory activity or learning experience. So, before you throw out your junk, ask your teacher if it could be used
The Teacher's Spotlight
What is one mythical creature you wish existed and why?
- Ms. Kayla: Vampires, like the good ones in Twilight and Vampire diaries. I love reading vampire romance books.
- Ms. Alisha: I’m not really into mystical creatures. I'm gonna say just regular creatures that can talk. Like a worm. I'd love to know what a worm thinks about all day.
- Mr. Mike: Unicorns Lela loves unicorns
- Ms. Le Andra: Mermaids of course!! Anyone who knows me knows I love Ariel!!
- Ms. Danielle: Dragons! For obvious reasons. Coolest things ever.
- Ms. Katie: I wish unicorns existed. I was obsessed with them as a little girl and love horseback riding. So, it would combine two of my favorite things.
- Ms. Erin: Pegasus, because Greek myths are my favorite
- Ms. Ericka: MERMAIDS!! But I'm not sure that my answer counts because I think their down there in that big place we call an ocean. Nobody has found then yet. Let's remember that only 5% of the ocean has been discovered!
- Ms. Mikayla: Dragons! I used to collect dragon figurines and I was obsessed with them when I was little
- Ms. Monica: I actually believe mermaids are real since 95% of the ocean hasn't been explored meaning there is a HUGE chance mermaids are real! I wish they were real because it would be so cool that there are people like fish and it would be fun to study a new interesting life form.