Texas Christian University
Is TCU the best college for you?
Important Information about Texas Christian University
Where is TCU located?
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Located in the urban area
How much is yearly tuition?
- Tuition seems to be the number one question that everyone always seems to ask about first, here tuition prices for TCU:
- $38,510 per year
What set TCU apart from any other college?
- TCU is one of the biggest religious university associated with the Christian Church, but is opened to all religions, and offers 20 religious organizations.
- If your interested in Greek Life, 40 percent of the student body is involved in more than 30 fraternities and sororities .
- Also as a TCU requirement freshman and sophomores must live in campus, which is an awesome time to get to known the campus and other students with a diverse backround.
- The average expectant perentage is 46 percent.
- The typical class size at TCU is 27 students max.
What do I need to know about scholarships?
- TCU rewards exceptional students with merit based scholarships.
- Freshman scholarships are based on the performance, but these scholarships are extremely competitive.
Interested in visiting?
- TCU offers Monday at TCU which gives applicants an opportunity to see the campus: September 22, October 6, October 27, November 10, February 16, March 2, March 30.