The Interactive Presentation Program
1) Intro to Nearpod
2)Experience Nearpod walkthrough
5)Closeure & PD Survey
Nearpod is an amazing tool that is available on any web-enabled device. It's a slide presentation on steroids that YOU, the teacher control. With the capability to gather formatively assess your students, move non-linearly through your lesson, track student participation, and by allowing your students to use the tools their drawn to, Nearpod is a must have in any classroom.
uses existing learning resources (Powerpoints, video's, questions, websites etc) to build engaging learning activities that help you step up the SAMR ladder without you even trying
- delivers instruction on the screens that matter most in a 1:1 class, not just the one a teacher has access to,
- transitions instruction to a learning activity, not just a teaching activity,
- creates a safe environment for students because knowledge and insights can be shared anonymously,
- liberates you from the front of the room and allows you to be where the learning goes on (makes for a great classroom management tool too),
- reports help you to
- know the effectiveness of instruction (instead of estimating it by test results)
- do informed differentiation
- reduce the need of more formative testing
- show accurate data on student progress in parent-teacher meetings
(This list created by Fons van den Berg - Nearpod Pionear)
What Do You Get With A Free Membership?
Additional Resources for the Teacher
The videos below will show you to helpful tips for getting started with Nearpod.