North Quad News
the info you need to know!
DU Appreciates YOU!
Tomorrow the Denison Athletics Department would like to honor YOU before the home basketball games. The women's game begins at 6pm and there will be refreshments provided for you at halftime of the women's game, between games and again at halftime of the men's game. The refreshments will be located on the 2nd floor in the varsity D room.
Save the Date
Please inform Cari or your HR asap if you have a conflict! Unexcused absences will result in job action.
Check your mailboxes as soon as possible! Spring Break closing information has arrived!
Spring Break Information
- Crawford, East, Shepardson, Curtis East, Curtis West, Smith and Brown are designated as break halls and will remain open during the for those who have applied for and been approved for break housing.
- The deadline to submit a break housing request is Noon, Friday March 7, 2014. Applications received after the deadline may not be accepted.
- All students who wish to remain on campus during Spring Break MUST complete a Spring Break Housing Application. This includes international students, in-season athletes, students doing research over the break and students employed on campus.
- You can apply for Spring Break Housing online via the Residential Education and Housing Channel under the Campus Resources tab in myDenison or by clicking on the link below:
- SPRING BREAK Housing Application
- You can apply to be a break RA! Check your e-mail for a message from Denise or e-mail Cari with questions. Don't forget to submit a break housing application if you apply.
Housing Lottery is Coming!
LOTTERY DATES: March 29th & April 5th. You will receive more information about Lottery at the 2/26 ResEd in-service.
Beta's January Bulletin Board
If you would like the information used to create this board, contact Jordan Wilson! Awesome work, Jordan!
Know someone who is interested in Modern Languages?
Send them Saliba's way! The Language & Culture program is looking for new students for next year! They are hosting open houses this month as well!
Please take care when entering and exiting buildings. With this week's warmer temperatures, ice and snow will begin to melt and slide off of buildings. Please exercise caution and advise your residents to do the same!