The Principal's Message
Crossroads South Middle School
June 18th, 2018
FROM THE PRINCIPAL...
WOW!! I cannot believe that we are starting our final week of school. First, I would like to wish all of the Dads (and Moms & Grandparents who serve as 'dad') a very Happy Father's Day! In addition, I would like to extend my warm wishes to those who celebrated Eid Mubarak!
As the school year ends, I would be remiss if I did not say thank you. Thank you to our 8th graders for a fantastic year filled with leadership and kindness. Thank you to our parents for all of your support of Crossroads South Middle School. And, thank you to our incredible staff for all of their hard work this year.
I am humbled to serve as the leader of this school and I wish you all a safe and healthy summer. Please do not hesitate to reach out, as we will be around all summer planning for another great year ahead.
- EARLY RELEASE DAYS: Please note that THURSDAY 6/21 and FRIDAY 6/22 will be Early Release days. Thursday is an ER day for Middle School and High School ONLY. Elementary Schools will run a full day.
- 8th GRADE RECOGNITION: Parking will be busy at SBHS for our ceremony. All information regarding parking and pick-up locations was sent home with 8th grade students. If you did not receive this, please reach out to a unit teacher.
- REPORT CARDS: Our final report card will be posted via the Genesis Parent Portal on June 29th.
- DRESS CODE REMINDERS: As the weather gets warmer, please remember that all students must have appropriate clothing for school. Any students in violation of our dress code will be asked to change into a t-shirt or other clothes from our school nurse.
- IMPORTANT BUS NOTE: Please remember that students are only permitted to ride his/her regular bus home. You cannot go home on another bus. Our busses are full and any additional students have left others without a seat and in a potentially dangerous situation. If your child wishes to go home with another student, you must coordinate either a parent pickup at the school or a parent pickup at your house. **Bus passes can be checked for boarding.** Thank you for your understanding.
- 6/18 - 8th Grade Trip
- 6/18 - PATTERNS Picnic
- 6/18 - BOE Meeting @ 7pm
- 6/19 - 8th Grade Picnic
- 6/20 - Recognition Practice
- 6/21 - EARLY RELEASE DAY - Middle School ONLY
- 6/21 - 8th Grade Recognition - 6pm @ SBHS
- 6/22 - EARLY RELEASE DAY - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!