From the Desk of Mr. Hottovy
You may have seen in some recent communication that September 9th from 6-7pm is our Family Engagement Night. This is our version of Curriculum Night. When you and your Wildcat enter the building, you will get a card with the names of teachers stationed around the building. You and your Wildcat will navigate the building to find different teachers and learn about how they can help your family succeed at Westbrook. The goal is to visit as many teachers as possible and we will have prizes for those families that visit more than 5.
This is a great opportunity to find out all of the things that your child learns in school. We believe in educating the whole child, so when you come on Thursday night you will get to learn a little bit more about what your child learns in their classroom, reading intervention, counseling, art, music, PE, and library. You will also get a chance to meet our teachers that provide special services to our families.
As with all of our events right now, masks will be required at Family Engagement Night. Please bring your Wildcat up to school on Thursday Night. We are excited to see you!
Tyler R. Hottovy, Westbrook Principal
From the health office..........PLEASE READ!!!!!
Help us reach our Fundraising Goal!
Westbrook Elementary School's fundraiser started this week, and we need your help. Our goal is to raise $10,000.00 for essential programs not currently funded through traditional means.
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Register NOW at www.ShopFund.com
- Share custom support links with family & friends via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, Text and more.
- Student Goal: 5 Online Supporters.
REGISTER-SHARE-WIN: Sharing gets you tickets for chances to win over $100,000 in instant prizes.
Title I Information
To sign our compact, please view the link below.
Please read regarding Westside football games
While we welcome all students at our Westside High Football Games, we want to ensure families and students know the rules, to ensure the safety of all involved.
- All elementary students attending the game will need to attend the game with a parent and sit with a parent.
- No footballs or other balls allowed in the stadium.
- Middle school students will sit in the bleachers in the SE corner of the end zone. Middle school students will buy a ticket at main gate and enter from the student game. We are asking middle school students to show ID at the game.
- Middle school students will use the upper concession stand and portable restrooms in the South east corner of the stadium.
Students who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave. Thank you for your help to make sure our game atmosphere is positive for all who attend!
Family Engagement Night
Thursday, Sep. 9th, 6pm
1312 Robertson Drive
The punchline for Mr. Hottovy's joke of the week:
A: He didn't see that well!