The Muscular System.
Here are some interesting facts!
- There are more than 600 muscles in our bodies.
- Muscles attach to your bones to help you move.
- When you workout your muscles get stronger.
- Your body muscles are made of special body tissues.
- Muscles are kind of like a rubber band.
- Your heart is an involuntary muscle.
- You have three different kinds of muscles in your body: smooth, cardiac, and skeletal.
- Your smooth muscles help you when you are sick.
- Brainpop Jr
- Kid's Health
- All About The Body
- Our muscles
- What's Inside Me? My Bones and Muscles