Tuesday, September 20th is a scheduled 2-hour late start day!
What are we learning this week?
- Word of the day: immaculate, junction, yearn, collate
- Prefixes: in-, un-, dis-, mis-
- Establishing the writing workshop
- Reviewing nouns, pronouns, adjectives
- Divisibility Rules
- Prime and Composite Numbers
- Squaring and unsquaring numbers
- Reading logs
- Introduce small group
- Read to self stamina
- Exploring Genres
- Text Features
- Bus Safety
- Wednesday- Science
- Thursday- Flex day
- Friday- Social Studies
Factor Captor Friday
A fun game to practice finding factors of numbers!
Hopes and Dreams
Creating a 'garden' to show off our hopes and dreams for the school year.
Grade 3-5 Teachers competed to see how many cheese balls we could stick to one teachers shaving cream covered head! Never a dull moment!