PINELANDS UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
Got News? Send it here: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SKINNY ON FASTING...
SIGN UP BELOW FOR MEMBERSHIP CLASSES
Please fill out one form for every person interested in becoming a church member so that we may gather an accurate account for materials and dinner! Be sure to indicate which class you will be attending.
Visit our FACEBOOK Page....
Click this Link to see our facebook page for live viewing of Sunday 9:00 am weekly worship service at our Batsto Church Building.
WORSHIP / FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- FACEBOOK / WEBSITE - LIVE - 9:00 am
- WORSHIP @ BATSTO - 9:00 am
- SUNDAY SCHOOL @ BATSTO - 9:00 am
- COFFEE & FELLOWSHIP @ BATSTO - 10:00 am
- WORSHIP @ GREENBANK - 10:30 am
- BIBLE STUDY @ BATSTO - NOON
- FOOD PANTRY @ NESCO -MONDAYS - 4-7 PM
- FISHING CLUB ~ FIRST WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH 7:00 pm @ The BRIDELS HOUSE
You may use this link to make donations / offering to Pinelands United Methodist Church through our paypal account via the church website. You may also send your gift via mail to: Pinelands UMC 5213 Pleasant Mills Rd. Hammonton, NJ 08037
WHO SINGS IT BETTER?
FOOD PANTRY EVERY MONDAY
NESCO CHURCH ~ 4 - 7 pm
FIND IT IN THE BIBLE:
PANCAKE BREAKFAST ~ TODAY!!
SUNDAY WORSHIP w/PASTOR DAVE
Bible Study ~ Sundays ~ Noon
ADMIN COUNCIL MEETS ~ MARCH 8
Women's Group Meets ~ March 9
NEXT SUNDAY ~ SPRING FORWARD
NEXT MEETING: APRIL 5th
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR HOLY WEEK
GET YOUR GREENS...PALM SUNDAY
APRIL 2, 2023
HOLY THURSDAY ~ APRIL 6
IT IS FINISHED! ~ APRIL 7th
SUNRISE SERVICE ~ APRIL 9
EASTER SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
STAYED TUNED... SPECIAL MUSICAL EVENT
GOT TALENT? SIGN UP HERE!!!
Saturday, April 1st, 5pm
Pleasant Mills Road
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Have something to announce??
You may use the above button to submit your announcements or events directly to the Church Secretary for printing in the bulletin and newsletter.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." --Philippians 4:6 ESV
Pastor Dave Carber
Bill & Linda Green
The Rabush Family
The Lister Family
John Allebach Sr.
Robin Green (Mourning her husband)
Nicholas Cellini (Serious Motorcycle Accident)
Emily Brill (Injury)
Dave Dixon (Parkinson's Disease)
Baby James William (Heading home from NICU)
Hayley needs prayer
Jacob Lynn (Car Accident)
Baby @ CHOP - breathing issues
David & Emily Elkin
Kaitlin DeLucca (US AIR FORCE)
Tiernan James (US COAST GUARD)
Max Lister (US ARMY)
Riley James (US MARINES)
Billy Cheatham (US MARINES)
Our President & Military
Please review the prayer list each week. Use this button to add a prayer request. You may also use this button to delete prayer requests from our weekly church bulletin. Thank you for helping us keep this up to date.
WHEN YOU BELIEVE...THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE
Please send me your God Winks by THURSDAY NIGHT....
Please reduce sizes of pictures if necessary before uploading. You may also text your God Wink to 609-412-5918 (please be specific in describing your photo so that it may be properly identified). THANK YOU.
Ways to watch the CHOSEN for FREE!
CATCH UP NOW...
Watch The Chosen Online For Free | Angel Studios
The Official Store for The Chosen Gifts
Watch The Chosen Season 1 Streaming Online | Peacock
AROUND THE TOWN:
BIG FISH ~ THE MUSICAL ~ TODAY!!
Cedar Creek High School this weekend!
Below is information about the show:
• Cedar Creek Theatre will be presenting Big Fish: The Musical on March 2nd at 6:30pm, March 3rd at 6:30pm, and March 4th at 1pm and 6:30pm at Cedar Creek High School. Tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for students/seniors and can be purchased in advance at cchsth.booktix.com; tickets will also be available in-person at each performance.
• Synopsis: Edward Bloom is a traveling salesman who lives life to its fullest… and then some! Edward’s incredible, larger-than-life stories thrill everyone around him – most of all, his devoted wife Sandra. But their aggravated son Will, about to have a child of his own, is determined to find the truth behind his father’s epic tales. Overflowing with heart, humor and spectacular stagecraft, Big Fish is a heartwarming musical extravaganza based on the acclaimed 2003 movie directed by Tim Burton.
Cedar Creek High School
ATLANTIC CITY ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE
MULLICA PTA ~ HANDBAG BINGO
KNIGHTS of the NORTH CASTLE
Friday nights in March for children ages 5-12
JAMES COMMANDER'S ONE MAND BAND
Come see Jim play & sing...his upcoming schedule is below...
Easter EGGspress - DiDonato's Family Fun Center -
ATLANTIC COUNTY 4-H
Eggcellent Egg Hunt Information Below
DOWNTOWN HAMMONTON EGGSTRAVAGANZA
STORYBOOK LAND APRIL CALENDAR
Visit the Easter Bunny
BATSTO VILLAGE WAGON RIDES
SMITHVILLE MAYFEST ~ MAY 20th & 21st
Looking for Newletter Ideas / Feedback. Please comment and share ideas here!
Pinelands United Methodist Church
PASTOR DAVE CARBER: email@example.com
WORSHIP THIS WEEK:
BATSTO CHURCH - 9:00 am
BATSTO SUNDAY SCHOOL (Age 3+) - 9:00 am
FACEBOOK LIVE / PINELANDS UMC - 9:00 am
GREEN BANK CHURCH - 10:30 am
LUNCH BREAK BIBLE STUDY - BATSTO - 12:00 pm