Marian Central Catholic High School - June 18, 2020
Volunteer Opportunity - Library
- Assist students with book check out procedures
- Organize books and materials
- Work with faculty on research materials
- And more!
To apply for this opportunity, please click here.
Schedule Conflicts 2020-2021
The email will be titled, SCHEDULE CONFLICT 20-21 (Student First Initial, Student Last Name). As part of the process, the student/parent will be asked to choose one of the alternate options, and to inform Mrs. Hilton via an email response.
Uniform Policy Changes 2020-2021
COVID-19, Dennis Uniform cannot offer an in-person sales event at Marian Central this year. All uniform sales will be online.
A few changes have been made to our uniform policy beginning with the 2020-2021 school year as noted below.
- Long-sleeved polos are no longer available for purchase. However, if you have these in your possession, they can be worn during polo season of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Black fleece jackets are no longer available for purchase. However, if you have these in your possession, they can be worn during polo season over the polo during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Long-sleeved shirts will no longer be allowed under the short-sleeved polo as part of the uniform.
- Gym shoes will not be allowed after the 2020-2021 school year. Solid colored (including brand markings) gym shoes will be allowed for the 2020-2021 school year only. Beginning with the 2021-2022 school year, gym shoes will not be allowed.
- Red fleece quarter zip jackets with the Marian Central Crest are now available for purchase. The red fleece is optional and can be worn in place of the red or blue v-neck sweater during sweater season or over the uniform polo during polo season.
Golf Outing - Only 1 Month Away!
Medications At School
If your student requires an Epi pen or inhaler, we will need a note from your doctor stating that your student is authorized to self-administer this. Also, if your student requires medication to be kept at school, we will need a Medication Authorization Form completed and signed by a parent for over-the-counter medication, or a doctor and parent for prescription medication.
The following documentation is required for the 2020-2021 school year.
Freshmen: Birth Certificate, Certificate of Child Health Examination and Dental Form
Sophomores: Dental Form due no later than 6/26/2020
Seniors: Proof of second Meningococcal vaccine.
Thank you for your help with gathering these required documents!