PAY2CLICKING

Make Money Online

What is Pay2clicking ? How Your Profits Sharing Works ? So only with Adpack I can earn in pay2clicking.com?

Pay2clicking is an advertising site that offers various advertising tools as well as earning opportunity to members through revenue sharing.

We take the 95 % of all purchases Adpack That Come With Active Directory Listing & 50 1000 Ad Credits and shared With all members , the other 5% is to keep the program working. We do not gurantee speed of any profits or earning from profit sharing.

No.Free members can earn from viewing PTC ads and directory listing(availability of PTCads depend on our Advertiser) and a generous 10% referral commision from your direct refferal purchases and 30% of your refferal click in PTCads.

Pay2Clicking, Coming soon December 1, 2015.