MPCS Family Newsletter
- November 10 - Board Meeting @5:30pm
- November 12 - Student Half Day/ $1.00 Dress Down
- November 15-18 - Candy Bar Sales
- November 17 - Q1 Report Card Distribution
- November 22 - Student Half Day/Q1 Report Card Conferences 1:00 - 3:30pm
- November 23 - Student Half Day/Q1 Report Card Conferences 1:00 - 3:30pm/5:00 - 7:00pm
- November 24 - Half Day
- November 25-26 - Thanksgiving Break NO SCHOOL!
- November 29 - Dec. 1 - Book Fair!
Student of the Month
Students will not be allowed to wear outerwear while in the classroom. Please send them with a non-hooded sweatshirt, sweater or cardigan to wear over their collared shirts. Navy blue, white, light blue, gray and black are approved colors for sweatshirts, sweater, and/or cardigan.
Thank you in advance for your support regarding this matter.
Report Card Conferences
Conferences will take place via Zoom, phone call and In-Person. Allotted time slots will be 10 minutes each student due to Covid guidelines. Please be on the lookout for a sign up form that will be sent home with your child. In order to receive a conference you must sign up for a time slot. Any questions, please email Mr. A @ email@example.com
Student Attendance including lateness!
Attendance Matters! Students who miss 10% or more including lateness are considered chronically absent. Truancy court will be notified in this case.
Students who attend school regularly have been shown to achieve at higher levels than students who do not have regular attendance. This relationship between attendance and achievement may appear early in a child's school career.
Below is our attendance rate for September and October! Please help us get each grade level above 90% PRESENT!
Candy Bar Sales
Candy Bar Sales
- November 15-18
- Monday and Wednesday Grades 5-8
- Tuesday and Thursday Grades K-4
- Sales will take place at end of day (grade level schedule)
- Cost: $1.00