Surface area of a Box Kite
How to make a box kite
- Make a frame of your shape
- Tape 1 foot of stick on each cornner of the kite
- Then you tape them on so it would stay
- Next you put a stick on the side of your frame in the middle
- Then put your cloth on * make sure the cloth is the same size*
- Next you put the string on 4 edges of your kite * make sure you have an opening like one of the pictures so it would catch the windx and fly*
- Rap the string on the popicle stick and you would have your kite
Photos Of What I Have Done Whith My Kite
This picture shows when I made the frame of my kite.
Make 2 parts connect
This is when I put the 2 frames together with sticks and tape.
This is when I made sure that the 2 parts are equal.
Box Kite are Fun, Pretty and different
Why pick the materiel and the shape
This picture shows the inside of the finish product.
This picture shows the structure of the sqaure 3D kite.
This picture shows all the hard work and time payed off so it would look like this.