Summit High School
It’s Finals Week! Periods 1 and 3 on Tuesday and periods 2 and 4 on Thursday. Just keep in mind that every exam you take is an opportunity to showcase your skills and knowledge. You’ve been so dedicated and it’s sure to pay off!
- We will be hosting a “Coffee and Conversation” meeting with our administrators this Tuesday, March 16th, at 10:00 AM. We hope to see you there! Here's the link to join us!
- Tuesday, we will be hosting AAPAC at 6:00 PM. Please contact Mr. Hannon for an invitation at (909) 357-5950 ext. 15378 or at email@example.com.
- Calling all our AMAZING Seniors! This Wednesday, March 17th, ASB will be distributing some awesome gifts that were purchased just for you! ASB and administration will be distributing senior gifts in the north parking lot from 2:00- 5:00 PM. Hope to see you there! Next month’s senior gift requires your preferred size for your Class of 2021 windbreaker- Register Here!
- Hello Freshmen Class of 2024! Link Crew is hosting a FREE fun Drive Thru event for you this Wednesday 3/17 from 2-5 PM in the North Parking Lot. We can't wait to see you!
- This Wednesday we will be hosting ELPAC at 10:00 AM. Please contact Mr. Hannon for an invitation at (909) 357-5950 ext. 15378 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We still have our Grab and Go meals each Wednesday between 9:00 and 11:00 AM and between 2:00 and 5:00 PM. There is a new menu this month!
- Fontana Unified is accepting applications for the 2021-2022 Student Board Member position. Students must be a current FUSD high school junior with a 2.0 or above GPA who is able to commit to serving the full school year. For more information, please visit: https://www.fusd.net/Page/9018
- Homework help is here! “Paper” provides 24/7 homework help, writing feedback and study support through an online platform. Check out the Fontana Unified School District website for more information: https://www.fusd.net/paper
- March 19th is the last day of Term 3. Wow, time is flying!
- Spring Break is the week of March 22nd through March 26th. Best wishes for a safe and relaxing break. We look forward to warm weather and a strong fourth term.
- State testing begins Monday, March 29, 2021. It’s testing season yet once again! State testing begins Monday, March 29th and will last for five weeks. Our last day of testing will be Friday, April 30th. We will be on a modified schedule in order to have time each day for testing. Your student will still attend all four periods each day, but 30 minutes will be taken out of each period. There will be no testing on Wednesdays. Click here to view the updated testing schedule. Be sure to join us for our Coffee & Conversation meeting Tuesday, March 16th, at 10:00 AM, where Ms. Guerrucci-Pierce will provide additional information about testing.
- Parents, Fontana Adult School is offering some amazing classes: ESL Nutrition Workshops where you learn vocabulary while learning to eat healthier. They’re also offering Cottage Food Operation Startup workshops where the goal it work toward your entrepreneur pathway. Optional related Chaffey College credits are available. For more information on these workshops, please contact Fontana Adult School at (909) 357-5490 or at Americorp2@fusd.net.
Just a reminder that due to the pandemic, most employees are working remotely. The best way to contact one of us is through e-mail, and you should receive a quick reply. We’re still readily available to support you. Listed below are some of our more popular e-mails:
Mr. Cerda ASB Director: email@example.com
ASB Bookkeeper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Tedder, AP Coordinator email@example.com
Ms. Kiggins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Ciprian: email@example.com
Ms. Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Gonzalez-Torres: email@example.com
Ms. Buoye: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Murillo: email@example.com
Mr. Lopez, Assistant Principal 12th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Hannon, Assistant Principal 11th Grade: email@example.com
Mr. Peterson, Athletic Director and 10th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Guerrucci-Pierce, Assistant Principal 9th Grade: email@example.com
Ms. Castanon, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need an e-mail that is not listed here, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I’ll provide it.
As always, stay up to date with our website, feel free to contact us at any time, and thank you for all your support.
Have a great week SkyHawks and keep soaring!
Ms. Renee Castanon, Principal
909.357.5950 ext. 15107
Traducción en español
Haga clic en la caja negra de arriba donde dice “Tranlate Newsletter” y escoja español como su idioma.
2020-2021 School Calendar - updated
Important Links for Quick Reference:
Summit High Administrators
12th Grade Assistant Principal
11th Grade Assistant Principal
10th Grade & Athletic Director
Your Summit SkyHawk Counselors!
Last names: HE - ML
Last names: MO - ROD
Last names: ROJ - Z