RAL Weekly Update: May 3-7
May 2, 2021
Teacher Appreciation Week May 3-7
WELLNESS CHECK: PLEASE GET ON SKYWARD AND DO YOUR ATTESTATION BEFORE SCHOOL: We are looking for the GREEN check mark !
Things to Know and Do:
- STUDENTS.......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Check your EMAIL Daily :)
- STUDENTS...... Check SKYWARD Grades DAILY (Parents please ask your student to show you their grades at least 2 times per week)
- RA Long HS Main Page Website: https://ralong.longviewschools.com/
- All Things RA Long Athletics: https://ralonglumberjacks.com/
- Show up every day if you are Hybrid on your assigned day
- FULL Remote Students: Take care of business and communicate with your teachers if you are feeling lost or stuck. We need to keep you moving forward.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms that would keep you for saying YES to all attestation questions.
- SUMMER SCHOOL CREDIT RETRIEVAL Information/Invitations Coming Soon. First session is scheduled for June 21-July 2
Incoming Students with an IEP or a 504
Have you completed your Forecasting? (9TH, 10TH AND 11TH GRADERS)
Video (31 minutes): https://youtu.be/ZTb99mC47yg
Forecasting Form Links (Can also be found in Digital Citizenship):
Class of 2024 (Freshmen, next year’s Sophomores): https://forms.gle/XPfiQcpGSWgTNCxS7
Class of 2023 (Sophomores, next year’s Juniors): https://forms.gle/Jo1vHoq18cbjYcgt6
Class of 2022 (Juniors, next year’s Seniors): https://forms.gle/naMoc3zLdbHiq9SX9
Google Slides presentation with links: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17xGHiXY6ECUlMr6RiI-yQjiWI-yUj0qX/view?usp=sharing
Summer School Credit Retrieval Opportunity June 21- July 2: Details Coming Soon
Attestation Sites to Check in to School and Get Your Color Coded Bracelet
Mask must be worn at all time over NOSE and MOUTH unless students are in a designated area where mask breaks occur. Students who are continuously in violation of this expectation will be designated as a remote learner and will not be allowed on campus. We have plenty of masks available if you happen to forget one.
Wellness Check EVERY DAY BEFORE School
Please do your Daily Wellness Screening on Skyward PRIOR to coming to school. This will help speed up the process getting you into the building on into your classroom. Your will need your CHARGED Chromebook daily to scan in with your barcode or with you student ID card.
Social Distancing Police
No one wants to be the social distancing police. Each of us know what 6 ft. distancing looks like. We ask that you do not congregate and keep moving following the arrowed traffic patterns.
HYBRID Bell Schedule whether you are in-person, at home, or remote learning.
What lunch do I have? Lunches are assigned by your 4th period teacher
Mr. Reeves INSTAGRAM principal_reeves
Mr. McCabe Athletics/Activities INSTAGRAM AD_RALong
Tag photos w/ #RALPride