Miss Stevens' Kindergarten Class
Week of February 1st, 2015
Our Valentine's Day party will be on February 12 at 1:00pm. We have 25 students in our class. In an effort to save time, please have students sign their name on their Valentines, but do not have them address them to their classmates. They will be able to choose who gets what Valentine as they are passing them out. Just a reminder, please send $2 with your student towards our party supplies if you have not already done so. Thank you!
Homework this week:
- Have your student log in to Canvas at home and practice Dreambox and Lexia for 10 minutes each.
- Addition worksheet: we have been working hard on practicing our addition in a variety of ways!
- 2/4- PYP Early Release at 1pm
- 2/4- Daddy Daughter Dance
- 2/11- K Performance
- 2/12- Valentine's Party 1-2