- Leftovers from days when the woman stayed home to raise the children and the man worked.
- Nurturing is more of a personality, not gender.
How the myth is not true? If a woman leaves and man for good with a child I think its very much possible for a man to raise a child by himself.
- Veteran women construction workers say job is mentally hard, not so much physical.
- Lack of strength is NOT a factor in job performance.
How is this myth not true? I think some women think that they are strong enough and can do anything but i personally think this is so much of a males work that a woman should not even attempt.
- On average, a woman works 30 years over the course in her lifetime.
- More than half of women return to work within 1-3 years.
True? yes, or a woman who has a way paying husband that can provide for her family, then she would become a stay at home mom.