Privacy and Security
10 Ways To Avoid Online Scams
- Shop Safely
- Avoid Suspicious Websites
- Don't Click On Hyperlinks In Emails
- Caution Shopping Through Phone
- Social Security Number To Yourself
- Use Strong Passwords
- Request Refunds
- Don't Friend Strangers
- Schedule A Regular Paperwork Review
What Is Privacy?
Protects individuals’ health records and other individually identifiable health information created, maintained, or received by or on behalf of covered entities and their business associates
What Is Security?
Requires covered entities to implement certain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect electronic information