May 15, 2017
Thank Yous and Celebrations
Congratulations to Krysta, Bethany's Teacher of the Year, who was honored at last week's Teacher of the Year Gala!
Happy late Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there!
Thank you to our STAAR Test Administrators! We appreciate your preparedness to make STAAR testing smooth!
Thank you all for helping out with the PTA Carnival!
To those who have helped interview candidates, thank you!
Thank you all for staying late Wednesday to complete the P3A Survey in teams/groups!
- For Volunteer Appreciation, please either sign up to bring an item or give $7 to Dalia or Erin as your contribution. Sign up sheets are in the lounge.
- Your EOY Checklist will be coming soon!
- May 15 - Melinda's Retirement Party At Salsa's Tex Mex, 3:30-5:30
- May 17 - EOY Writing Samples due to Erin; TL Meeting
- May 18 - Professor Hours End; no more homework; CMIT Meetings; Bethany Senior Reunion @ 5:00 pm
- May 19 - Field Day
- May 22 - Dr. Bingelli visits Bethany
- May 23 - Volunteer Breakfast 7:30-9:00 am; Schimelpfenig performance for 5th Grade 10:30-11:30
- May 24 - IWK Meetings
- May 25 - CMIT Meetings
- May 26 - Tier II Documentation Due to Erin Swain; Field Day Make Up (if needed)
- May 29 - Memorial Day Holiday for Teacher and Students
- May 30 - SBIC Meeting at 5:00 pm
- May 31 - Team Leader Meeting
- June 1 - EOY Parties; 5th Grade Graduation at 6:00 pm
- June 2 - Staff vs. 5th Grade KIckball Game at 8:00 am; Early Release; End of 4th Nine Weeks; Last day of school; Report Cards go home; Staff Meeting at 2:30 pm; EOY Checklist due to front office before leaving