written by eric young
"That is the truth; but you were late in learning it"- Choragos (pg 678 line 93)
- This quote means that even though the lesson was learned he was late to realize his mistakes, and his consequence is that his loved ones die.
- It shows how self centered and stubborn Creon is.
- This image supports the quote because it shows Creon holding Antigone's dead body.
"There is no happiness where there is no wisdom." (pg 679 line 139)
- This quote means that without wisdom you will be very unhappy
- It shows that Creon was unwise and the result was that in the end he was unhappy
AKON - Lonely (Lyrics)