No Tobacco No
Examples of the dangers of tobacco
- Lower the amount of oxygen available to you and your growing baby.
- Increase your baby's heart rate.
- Increase the chances of miscarriage and stillbirth.
- Increase the risk that your baby is born prematurely and/or born with low birth weight.
- Increase your baby's risk of developing respiratory (lung) problems.
- Increases risks of birth defects.
- Increases risk of sudden death syndrome.
What syndromes/disorders can the child possibly get and when the baby is a fetus?
- Autism when baby is born
- Many of the Fetal syndromes are possible so get while mother smokes while pregnant with fetus.
TIPS TO Avoid