The Hoffman Hum
Our Official Newsletter
...from the principal's desk...
Hard to believe it is already October! I wanted to let you know about our guidelines for Halloween this year. As a district, we will be using the same protocols as last year:
- Students may bring costumes to school.
- We will not have parent volunteers or food in the classrooms.
- We will not be holding a parade.
- Room parents will provide a fun activity for the class which will be led by the teacher in the classroom.
These guidelines should help us continue to keep everyone safe while having a little fun for the day!
Thank you all and take care,
New Arrival / Dismissal Times
Instruction begins at 7:45am
Late Start Wednesday
Doors Open 8:30-8:40
Instruction begins at 8:45am
Two Notes About Safety
- There is no supervision at school until 7:30am (8:30am on Wednesdays). Please do not drop off your student earlier than this time.
- Please be aware of our crossing guard at the entrance to our parking lot. We have had too many close calls with cars driving carelessly and nearly hitting our staff member!
We can prevent Bullying at Hoffman
HE/HO PTA 2021
October 15th- No School Parent/Teacher Conferences via zoom
October 18th- Picture Re-Take
Board of Education meeting 7:30-9:00pm